ARAN ISLANDS RETREAT
€895,00 – €995,00
Inis Mor Galway, Ireland
19 – 23 October 2022
A RETREAT TAILOR-MADE JUST FOR YOU
Approaching your 50’s or already there? Be part of an adventure with 4 fantastic days and nights on the Island of Inis Mor where you will explore how you find greater freedom, flow and fulfilment as you age.
THE ISLAND WHERE MAGIC HAPPENS
A Retreat for YOU and about YOU. Here’s what we have in store for YOU:
- Enjoy and learn powerful meditation practices that enhance life and have a positive effect on the ageing process while doing discovery walks in breath-taking nature. Here we will do walking mediations, build rock mandalas and spent time invigorating the body through light and life enhancing exercise and breath work.
- Learn cutting edge health & wellness practices for 50+ aliveness. Here you will learn about the latest biohacking secrets and advances research can offer us while also utilising ancient techniques that will enhance your body, mind and soul. This includes nutrition to support the aging process, proper exercise for life enhancement and the importance of good sleep.
- Learn the art of authentic relationship and communication skills. Here you will be introduced to the art of the important things that are often hard to talk about and place limits on how we connect and relate to others. This will be an opportunity to learn to connect on a deeper level of emotional resonance with yourself, friends, family and work colleagues.
- Embody awareness practices for relaxation , inner guidance and meaningful and pleasurable connection to self and others. These skills help you to connect and communicate and higher and more effective levels.
- Learn and complete activities that give you clarity and purpose as you move through mid life and beyond. Here you will complete activities and exercises that will draw out your best life to provide you greater freedom flow and fulfilment.
- Participate in adventures and learning activities both indoor and outdoors, visiting the ancient sites of Dun Aengus, Black Fort, Timpeall Ciarain and the famous Joe Watty’s. Come ready for fun and adventures that will cater for everyone.
Greg Muller : Greg the founder of Lead the Pack has worked in the area of human performance for over 30years. This includes working with corporate clients, professional athletes, elite force soldiers and much more. He is qualified in many holistic and allied health practices and now uses all the latest research and ancient teachings to help those reaching mid life or later to continue to live to their full potential and great health.
Alison Pilling : Alison is a free spirit and escapee from the corporate life. As an intimacy activist, she focusses on helping people explore this important area of their lives which, at the heart is a search for connection with self, others and spirit. Alison started her journey at the age of 49 and has spent the last decade working with pioneering teachers exploring the world of conscious intimacy, communication and connection.
- PAY IN FULL €895 for a Shared / Double Room or €995 Single Room
or pay monthly (for this option please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Payment Plan Shared Double Payment Plan 3 x Monthly Payments €310
- Single Payment Plan 3 x Monthly Payments €340
For more info please visit https://leadthepack.net/aran-islands-retreat/
Shared / Double, Single
There are no reviews yet.